Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Unturned

 So, recently one of my new friends got me into a game called Unturned. In the game, you are the last humans on earth, trying to survive the zombie apocalypse. The graphics are really bad, but the game is so fun that it doesn't matter.

It has multiple complex layers. Reloading a gun with ammo takes a lot long than in any first-person shooter. One of my favorite parts of the game, is choosing where you will go? You can go to Canada or even Russia! Players are constantly creating their own maps, so you can be sure to go to any State, Continent, or Country!

5 comments:

Boquinha said...

That's cool that you can go anywhere in the world. The game sounds stressful! The way you're not a fan of timed games, I'm surprised this one appeals between the premise and the slow reloading!!

Siths and Jedis said...

@Boquinha Playing with a group helps. If I am reloading, Connor or Evan will kill the zombies chasing me. Also, the weapons I choose most of the time can one hit zombies if I aim right. Bow is my weapon of choice, because it lasts a while, can insta-kill if you aim right, and has a faster reload time. Then I upgrade my reload skill, for even faster reload time!

Dr. Mark said...

It's been fun hearing you have such good time with your friends on there. I love that part of the internet.

Boquinha said...

Ah, that all makes sense. A group certainly helps. And ditto Daddy - I'm glad you're having so much fun with friends on there. :)

MinamotoHierophant said...

I'm glad you found another cool game. I'm not real big on shooting games, especially in first person. I do enjoy playing characters with bows though. They always seem to have good attack but the accuracy is the big thing.