Thursday, December 1, 2011

Percy


Percy is our Elf On The Shelf. He's cute, but scary at the same time. What he does is every night he picks a hiding spot, but he is still very visible and you get to find him. Every morning, he watches over you like a hawk to see what you're doing, and every night he goes to Santa to tell him how we were and what we were doing, then he comes back. On Christmas Eve, he leaves and after Thanksgiving he comes back to do the same. :E



P.S. I still don't eat my drumsticks.

7 comments:

Boquinha said...

Bwahahaha! Great post. Percy is cute. But yeah, I can see why it's a little creepy, too. It's fun to see where he is every morning. What a fun (if a bit freaky) tradition!

Vivian said...

I don't trust that guy. It's in the eyes. I didn't see him *right* after Thanksgiving, so he must have been waiting for us to leave to make his appearance. I hope he can be counted on to give Santa a good report!
btw, my word verification is 'nonrad'. Weird for such a rad blog :)

Siths and Jedis said...

Thanks for the comments! :E

The Magic Violinist said...

Awesome! :D He is a little creepy. How does he stay so skinny when he stuffs himself every night, just to sit around all day to do nothing? And how does he not blink?!?! Anyway, cool post! :D

PS: I eat MY drumsticks! ;P (If they're chicken or turkey drumsticks).

Emily said...

Send him over here. My kids will think he's awesome, not creepy! :)

Anonymous said...

Percy looks really, really smart and I'm wondering what goes on that wooden head of his. To me it looks like he's thinking of fun ways to get in trouble.

bunnylove said...

he is very creepy but we have one to and they are so creepy