Maxim - you are already totally rad, so I know this blog is only going to add to your increasingly epic rad-ness. In fact, I feel rad myself, just by posting here - let me check. Yep. Just looked in the mirror and I look even more rad than I did before I typed this.
Hey there my favorite grandson. I just know I am going to love your blog. I already do. Great photo. By th way, please do not eat your drumsticks or you can't play for me. I cant wait for the next post. I am your first Vavo her on your blog. Oh yeh I am the only vavo. I love you. N
Yes, you are the 1st aunt to post on my blog, but you're not my favorite-- I like all the aunts equal. Keep coming back to my blog and I might have some totally rad posts. :E
10 comments:
YAY!!! :D :D :D I'm the first one to comment!!! :D :D :D Cool blog. I can't wait to see what you do with it! :D I also love the picture! :D
You win a prize, sister, for being the 1st to comment. I love the comment! :E
I'm looking forward to lots of totally rad posts on here. A huge thank you to your mother for getting this set up!
Maxim - you are already totally rad, so I know this blog is only going to add to your increasingly epic rad-ness. In fact, I feel rad myself, just by posting here - let me check. Yep. Just looked in the mirror and I look even more rad than I did before I typed this.
YOUR BLOG IS WORKING!
Woo hoo! I can't wait to read this. I bet I am your favorite aunt now because I was the first one to comment! :)
I love your header, so funny.
Sweet dude! Can't wait to see the awesome, rad things you will write.
Hey there my favorite grandson. I just know I am going to love your blog. I already do. Great photo. By th way, please do not eat your drumsticks or you can't play for me. I cant wait for the next post. I am your first Vavo her on your blog. Oh yeh I am the only vavo. I love you.
N
Yes, you are the 1st aunt to post on my blog, but you're not my favorite-- I like all the aunts equal. Keep coming back to my blog and I might have some totally rad posts. :E
Thanks, everyone, for commenting!
I'm happy that you are happy. There has to be a story behind your blog name. Will we hear it some day?
Post a Comment