Like you may have known Percy is our Elf On The Shelf. Every night he supposedly goes to "Santa" (if he excised) to tell "Santa" if we were good or bad (we're good.) Anyway I am starting to realize he is just a doll. My dad just puts him up where ever he wants then we find him. But daddy is pretending to not know where he is.
Here was my previous Percy post. ^
Also stay tuned for my Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus posts. :E
P.S. I still don't eat my drumsticks. :E
13 comments:
ROTFL! I wonder how "Santa" feels about your post.
P.S. I look forward to your upcoming posts about the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus.
Be careful what you post. Percy reads that, too!
Funny! Our elf is Tommy and I think he's a little creepy.
I wish I had an elf. He soundsl like fun. I also want to read the posts about the tooth fairy and Santa.
I thought Percy looked a little creepy when I first saw him . . . he wouldn't take his eyes off me. It seemed like they moved even though they weren't. XD I think Percy is magic. Plus, I SWEAR I heard him move once. Something definitely made a shifting noise in the living room when no one was there.
Thanks for all the comments. :) I want to post my others soon! :E
P.S. I still don't eat my drum sticks
If Percy ever blinked, THAT would be creepy.
Yeah, I don't belive in Santa, the tooth fairy, or anything. Really their all just flying tacos. :3
HA, HA, HA!!! Ju funny comment. :0
Percy must be happy to have such an easy job. Every day it's just "They were good again today." Other elves might have a lot more tattling to do.
XOXO
Grandma
Sounds creepy... GAH WHAT WAS THAT IN THE LIVING ROOM? Got to go check... (Bites nails) Oh just the sanda doll... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
Post a Comment