Monday, June 25, 2012

SIEVES

I'm writing this book called SIEVES so I decided to post my book until I reach chapter five. Here is the prologue. P.S. It is my first fantasy sci fi book.

* * * * * * * * * *



SIEVES

PROLOGUE


“Well, this is it," said Zohan. 

Rogue replied, “Yup this is it."

They went their separate ways and ran, capes left behind, into the moonlight.

Just then a merchant ran and caught up with Zohan. "Wait! Your quest isn’t done," the merchant said in a squeaky voice. “Find your brother again and defeat--” Just then a dark raider came. “Got to go," said the merchant in a squeaky voice. 

Zohan was left behind, staring at the approaching dark raider. Zohan tugged on the dagger that was on his belt, but it wouldn’t budge. Zohan called for Rogue but there was no answer. So Zohan called in his loudest voice.

Just then Zohan saw a little sourcer on the ground. Zohan touched the moving creature and teleported to the distant planet Zorc.

8 comments:

Siths and Jedis said...

This is a book I should have written 3 billion years ago. :E


P.S. I still don't eat my drum sticks and don't forget that AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boquinha said...

Oooooh. Way to introduce the story and keep us guessing.

I know why you call it "Sieves," so I hope that comes out in the story someplace. Thanks for sharing!

Vivian said...

Interesting prologue. I have lots of questions and I can't wait to read the book to find out the answers.

Julia M. said...

Thats awesomely awesomely epicly awesome! :D

The Magic Violinist said...

I can't wait to find out what a sourcer is! :D

Emily said...

Oooooh, sounds amazing!

Emily Madsen said...

Epic!
I love the mystery!! :D

Anonymous said...

Dark raiders--how cool is that!?! ---Can't wait to read the rest.