Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Encyclopedia of Me - A







Adam Lambert is one of my favorite singers.
Adam Levine is the lead singer of one of my favorite bands, Maroon 5.
Atlas Dragon is a role-playing game I created on Microsoft Excel.
Arizona is were I was born.
Annville is were I live.
Alchemist (Atlas Dragon) is a class in Atlas Dragon that I use more then any class.

11 comments:

Dr. Mark said...

This is a list that TOTALLY fits you! I always love helping you find pictures so I can get a sneak peak at your post.

Boquinha said...

I agree with Daddy -- this post is very you! I like Adam Lambert and Adam Levine, too. I'm glad we all like music so much. :)

Boquinha said...

One more thing I want to add is that I think it's so great that you love creating games so much. You are very creative and your wheels are always turning. You come up with variations and strategies that are so interesting -- it's great fun to learn how your mind works. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey--I learned something else "A"-related about you yesterday--you like the Big "A"pple, (NYC), right?

Julia M. said...

Awesome post! :D Adam Levine is an EPIC singer! :D

Zelia said...

Great post. Adam Lambert was my favorite rocker of all the AI rockers. You are my favorite grandson.:)

The Magic Violinist said...

I like Adam and Adam, too. ;D And I want to try your game soon! :D

Siths and Jedis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Siths and Jedis said...

Vavó, I'm your only grandson. Thanks, Mommy, I didn't know you were so interested in my mind. It's almost creepy. And you're right, Jimmy, I do love The Big Apple. :E

P.S. I still don't eat my drumsticks. :E

Vivian said...

I am not surprised to see singers at the top of your list. One day some kid will be putting your picture on his list of favorite singers. May I add 2 A's for you? Awesomely talented and Amazingly creative.

Siths and Jedis said...

Thanks, Grandma. Both the things you said were true, about the 2 A's. Also do you have a blog? If you do, do you do encyclopedia of me?


P.S. I still don't eat my drumsticks.