Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Encyclopedia of Me - W










Wicked Gods (Yu-Gi-Oh!): These kinds of Yu-Gi-Oh! cards are some of my favorites.
Wind: I have always loved wind, except for bad winds like tornadoes, hurricanes, etc. 
Wartortle (Pokémon): Wartortle is a good Pokémon.
Wiki: I like different kind of wikis. Some I like are Yu-Gi-Oh! wiki, Pokémon wiki, Invader Zim wiki.
Wizards of Oblivion: This is my second NaNoWriMo book.
Wizards: I like wizards and fantasy books and games.

7 comments:

Dr. Mark said...

I love the post again! I don't know if I would have thought of all these things for you, but I can totally see how they all relate. Great job!

Boquinha said...

I did not know that about wind! Well, I know you don't like bad winds, but I didn't know you like good winds. :) My favorite wind is by the ocean. I'm impressed that you found so many good "W" words for yourself! Lots of fantasy stuff here. You and your sister both like that. Cool!

Emily said...

I hate wind! It is my least favorite kind of weather.

Siths and Jedis said...

Thanks Daddy. Thanks Mommy. Thanks everybody. You didn't know about me and wind. Oh well. Thanks again.


P.S. I still don't eat my drum sticks.

Anonymous said...

You and this native american guy I know are the only two people I know that like wind. He tells me that when it's really windy he goes outside to stand in it and he gets the sense that good things are coming his way.

So now I'm going to try that perspective. I hope it works.

The Magic Violinist said...

Wicked gods are pretty cool but I prefer the actual god cards. And wiki is very useful! :D

Boquinha said...

Jimmy, I love that perspective!! We're going to try that, too. Thank you for sharing!