Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Geek Quiz
WARNING- SPOILER ALERT!
After you take this quiz, send your own kind of quiz to three friends. It can be ANY quiz (it must be 20 questions.) If you don't know how to answer a question just skip it.
1. Do you think that Dumbledore should have died?
2. In The Lord of The Rings, do you think that instead of a hobbit that Frodo should have been an elf?
3. In Dungeons and Dragons, what are your opinions on Bards?
4. Do you think that dwarfs are cute?
5. Do you like The Big Bang Theory TV show?
6. What are your opinions on bacon?
7. Schrödinger's cat: dead or alive?
8. TEST TIME: Say something!
9. RANDOM: PIE!
10. Bacon or sausage?
11. Zombies or Mummies?
12. In Harry Potter do you think that Merlin's eye should have been the stone of resurrection?
13. Would you rather walk on water or breathe under water?
14. Legos or K'nex?
15. Give me 3 GOOD Orc names!
16. Xbox or Wii?
17. Sci-fi or Fantasy?
18. Wizards or Warriors?
19. Siths or Jedis?
20. What was the hardest question to answer?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I will answer all the questions for my self
1. Yes, the story fit that way.
2.No, Because in the book people think that hobbits don't exist.
3.I LOVE bards.
4.NO, they are powerful beings.
5.I like The Big Bang Theory.
6.Hmm... It's so so.
7.Dead.
8.Something!
9.What?
10.Sausage
11.Mummies, they are WAY cooler because they are wrapped in toilet paper.
12.Yes, it would have been cooler.
13.Breathe under water.
14.Legos.
15.Thog Thoge Vog.
16.Wii
17.Fantasy, but I have not seen/head/read many Sci-fi stuff.
18.Wizards they can cast spells.
19.Siths.
20. Name three orc names.
Great quiz! I'm impressed.
1. I don't know if he should have died, but I think the story worked better because he did.
2. No. Frodo HAS to be a hobbit. It's the classic unlikely hero story.
3. Bards are great, multi-faceted characters. Not easy to play, but fun to use.
4. Not really.
5. Um, yeah. A LOT.
6. I can easily eat too much bacon, but when it's the right flavor it is great.
7. Both and neither.
8. Something.
9. PIZZA!
10. Sausage.
11. Mummies. I'm not on board with the zombie craze.
12. Neh. I like the way J.K. Rowling wrote her stories.
13. Walk on water. I could go so many places.
14. Legos.
15. Kryzak, Skrag, Chester.
16. Wii, but I haven't played a lot of XBox to really say I wouldn't like that, too.
17. Fantasy, usually.
18. Wizards.
19. Jedis.
20. Walk on or breathe underwater.
I'll work on my quiz right now.
Who says someone can't be cute AND be a powerful being at the same time? Just look at Scout!
1. I didn't want Dumbledore to die, but it 'needed' to happen to move the story forward.
2. Frodo had to be a hobbit.
3. don't know
4. dwarfs cute? no
5. The Big Bang Theory? yes
6. bacon - yum
7. Schrödinger's cat - dead or alive: yes
8. I don't get it
9. RANDOM: suspenders
10. Bacon or sausage? sausage
11. yikes! neither
12. Merlin's eye in HP? neh
13. breathe under water- oh, the things I could see
14. Legos
15. Orc names: Qwark, zrowg & Xnuch
16. Xbox or Wii? never played either
17. Sci-fi or Fantasy? yes, please
18. Wizards
19. Jedis
20. hardest question to answer? #7 here are some jokes I found while researching Schrodinger's cat
Schrodinger’s cat walks into a bar and doesn’t.
Helium walks into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender says “We don’t serve noble gases in here.” The Helium doesn’t react.
A neutrino walks into a bar. The bartender says “We don’t serve neutrinos in here.” The neutrino says “I was just passing through.”
Nice jokes! Quite geeky.
1. Yes, even though I was devastated.
2. No.
3. I like them. I think they're cool. Not one of my personal favorites, though.
4. It depends. What kind of dwarves are we talking about?
5. YES.
6. It's fatty and made of pig meat yet somehow manages to taste good.
7. I don't know. Let's open the box and see.
8. Something!
9. APPLE PIE!
10. Sausage.
11. Zombies. If you get bitten by a zombie you turn into a zombie. If you get bitten by a mummy you just turn into some schmo with the mummy bite. Zombies actually have a cool power (unless mummy bandages have some sort of ancient Egyptian curse on them, or something).
12. The resurrection stone? That would just be creepy. Can you imagine holding an eyeball to bring people "back to life?" Eww.
13. Walk on water! You can already breath underwater with oxygen tanks, so it's not that impressive.
14. Legos. Though I've never used K'nex.
15. Thog, Schmork, and Glug.
16. Wii.
17. Fantasy.
18. Hmm. That's a hard one. Wizards are cool in the sense that they can stand back and kill monsters without going straight into battle. And they can also mess with people with their magic. But their spells eventually run out for the day. Warriors can battle whenever and wherever. They can also smash down doors. How many wizards do you know that can do that? So I'm not sure which one I would choose.
19. Jedis.
20. Number 18.
Very cool quiz! I love that you made it up!
1. I didn't want Dumbledore to die. I cried so much when he did. But it did fit the story.
2. No, Frodo is a great hobbit. There are plenty of stories about elves. Part of the coolness with Tolkien is the Hobbits.
3. Bards are cool, because their songs are clever. Is that how they are in D&D?
4. I do think dwarves are cute, but I might just be feeling solidarity over the height issue. I also learned, while looking things up with you the other day, that Tolkien writes "dwarves" and not "dwarfs" (considered the standard way to write it). Interesting. I prefer Tolkien's way.
5. I don't like "The Big Bang Theory;" I LOVE it.
6. I think bacon is overrated. And I do NOT get why it's some kind of geek icon. Like, at all. But it is tasty wrapped around things like scallops or Li'l Smokies.
7. Yes.
8. Say Anything! /Phil
9. Pi!
10. Sausage.
11. Mummies. So so sick of zombies. It's too trendy. Come to think of it - ask Raj.
12. No. I don't question J.K. Rowling. She's a genius.
13. Ooh. Good one. I don't know! Walk on water, I guess. People make a pretty big deal out of that. Although, breathing under water would be cool, too - lots of cool things to see. But since I'm kind of claustrophobic, I'll go with walking on water.
14. Legos.
15. Blog, Vlog, and Zlog. See what I did there?
16. Wii (though admittedly, it's what I know).
17. I like elements of both, but given my love of Harry Potter, I'll say fantasy.
18. Wizards. The magic aspect is pretty cool.
19. Jedis, for sure.
20. 13 was tricky - hard to decide!
Also? I like grandma's jokes. :)
I just had a great thought in the shower! I should've answered #5 with this instead:
I don't like "The Big Bang Theory." Bazinga! I love it! :)
Post a Comment