Friday, February 22, 2013

NEW BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Life Beyond

Prologue

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, “HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!” 

All my attention went to the TV. I saw the first C.S.S.B. (Car-Ship-Shuttle-Bins) launch into the morning sky. It was the year 3000 and I was one of the happiest kids EVER. I was going to be an Alienusologist when I grew up. The job where people soar through the sky, looking for wormholes, and the C.S.S.B. was going to help me A LOT. I had seen people on TV looking for them when BAM!! The camera goes out. 

The closest guy to ever actually show footage of a new dimension was Paul Veanio, the greatest man who ever lived in my opinion. When he soared through the wormhole (I think that"s what it was) everyone thought he was dead, and for awhile I thought so, too. But now I changed my mind. I don’t think he’s dead. 

This town is the weirdest town EVER. (Also the scariest.) We have a pot in the middle of the town, and every day people have to walk over and throw half the money they own inside. But enough of the explanation--here’s where the good stuff starts...

3 comments:

Dr. Mark said...

I'm intrigued. I wonder what happened to Paul, and I wonder what the deal is with that pot of money. Give me more good stuff!

Boquinha said...

Ohhhhh, way to get us curious about so many things! A semi-communist town (at least, that's my assumption about the pot, but who knows?!) with wormholes?!? More, please! I also think that job sounds cool. A futuristic novel - very, very fun. You can get so imaginative with it, because you can make up stuff that hasn't even been invented or thought of yet!

The Magic Violinist said...

This looks awesome! :D I want to see what happens with the pot of money.