Tuesday, April 4, 2017

5 People I Admire


1. My dad. He's hardworking, loves his family, and loves to play games. Honestly, I want to be like him when I'm older. I love you!


2. My mom. I'm not going to do one and not the other! I love how she always puts us first. I've mentioned it before but I'm going to say it again!  I love you!


3. Lin-Manuel Miranda. He's worked so hard on his hit musicals In the Heights and Hamilton. I even got to see Hamilton on Broadway. He really deserves to be admired.


rollingstone.com

4. CoryxKenshin. I've mentioned him before on my blog. But I think he is one of the kindest people on earth. He plays games on Youtube and always makes me laugh. I hope that I make people laugh the same way he makes me laugh.

coryxkenshin.tumblr.com

5. Alex. We have a friend named Alex. He is a great artist, for both drawing and music. He got me into FL Studio, so that's pretty cool. He's worked really hard and even got a free college scholarship for doing so.

5 comments:

Dr. Mark said...

Aw, thanks, Max. That means a lot to me. And I think your list is a very nice mix of people you know and people you know of. I'm glad you have some good examples in your life.

The Magic Violinist said...

Hey, we had a lot of crossover on our lists! :) The way you talk about Coryxkenshin reminds me of a lot of people on Tumblr who like Thomas Sanders. Social media stars tend to be pretty cool in that way.

Boquinha said...

This is such a sweet list. I feel honored to be on it - thank you. It is my privilege to be your mom. And I love that you want to be like Daddy when you grow up - he's a pretty great guy. This is such a nice mix of famous people as well as people you know more personally. I'll have to check out that YouTuber sometime!

Boquinha said...

Just checked him out - he's pretty funny! He does seem really nice!

MinamotoHierophant said...

Its great that you have some good role models and people you admire to look up to. I know I would have a bit of a challenging time putting a list like this together for myself because there are so many people I admire.