Wednesday, March 22, 2017

FL Studio

So, for Christmas I got FL Studio. FL Studio is a music producing program, it's simple to use, but it gets more complex when making better songs.

The only genre I have tried making on it right now, is Electro Swing. Which is basically taking swing music and giving it an Electro House feel. Here is an example of Electro Swing.


You aren't just limited to electronic music. You can add vocals and instruments you have recorded with. I think sometime in the future, I might use it for some lyrical songs.

I have a Youtube channel where I post my songs. I have at least 20 songs in progress at the moment and only 2 completed. I'm hoping to get on a regular upload schedule eventually, I heard it helps get subscribers. ;)

4 comments:

Boquinha said...

I like Electro Swing! It sounds pretty cool. Also, can you please send me your YouTube channel so I can subscribe to it? I know I hear lots of your songs at home and on your blog, but I'd love to subscribe to your channel, too. You know, a lot of people really get into swing dancing. Is that something you'd like to check out sometime. I think there are places around here that Peggy and Carl go to. It could be fun! It's all music like this and they teach you steps and everyone learns together. I'd love to hear what you come up with for lyrical songs, too.

The Magic Violinist said...

Whoa, very cool! How long did it take you to make? I think it'd be really neat to see you try some lyrical stuff, too. I'd love to hear that. 20 songs in progress?! That's a ton. I'd have a hard time deciding what to work on next.

MinamotoHierophant said...

Nice! The electro swing genre is one I've never heard of, but I really like the sample you posted. Your music always comes out really well. I have an ideas for another place you could post your songs if you wanted to reach a broader audience. Keep working on those 20 other projects, persevere!

Dr. Mark said...

I love hearing you work on your songs. Let me know when it's time to collaborate.