Friday, March 3, 2017

3 Things I Love About My Mom

It's her birthday today, so I wanted to write something nice. Three things I love about my mom!

1. She cares. She cares about anything and when she does she cares a lot. She cares for her family, her dog, the people around us. Most of the time she will even put us before her. This is one reason why I love my mom.

2. She's smart. I don't know what I would do if I had a mom I couldn't talk to. We talk about anything. Books, movies, games, pop culture, politics. It's a lot of fun. I love talking with my family about everything.

3. She shows us everything. She will be on her computer, and she still sends stuff to my sister and me. She knows I love pugs, so she'll send me pug pictures. She knows I love "Star Wars," so when "The Force Awakens" came out, she sent me theories.

That's not even everything, there's so much more! She is one of the nicest people I know, and I'm not saying that just because she's my mom.

4 comments:

Boquinha said...

This made me cry (happy tears!) when I read it yesterday morning. It was the perfect way to start my birthday. Thank you so much! I love you like crazy. I'm so glad you're my son.

Jimmy said...

What a great tribute to your mom. She must be doing a great job to have such an awesome son.

The Magic Violinist said...

This is so sweet! I agree with every one. :)

Boquinha said...

Aww, thank you, Jimmy and TMV! :)