1. I am posting six word stories.
2. Flowers, water, research, love, care, dead.
3. Night goggles, sun glasses. Wait. What?
4. Fun, happy, love, peace, cool, crap.
5. Fist, closer, closer, closer, closer, IMPACT!
6. Thief, dog, bite, bleed, almost, fail.
7. Job, no money, poor, sad, leprechaun.
8. Look. It's a bird. Wait. What?
9. Radlf lfald falsdkfa flaksdfl aldfkalfk adslfkaldk.
10. Plutonium, radiation. Oh no! Luck, happy.
11. Rainbow. Aw, love, rainbow, pot, MONEY!!!!
12. Frodo, Gollum, ring, bite, finger, gone.
13. Shire, hobbits, Gandolf, Bilbo, Sting, DRAGON!!!!
14. One does not walk to Mordor.
15. Voldemort plus Harry equals book seven!
16. May the Force be with you.
17. Luke, I am your father. NOOOOOOOOOOO!
18. Youtube, Facebook, Twitter. I am packed.
19. It's a full moon. Look! Werewolf.
20. Lock the door. Okay, aanndd *click*.
21. Kid loves store. Store closes. Opens.
22. Thief, spy, and I am a . . .
23. Sad kid sits on the curb.
24. WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!!!!
25. *cough* I'm so so sick *cough*.
8 comments:
I remember editing these with you and thinking, "Wow! These are great!" You are so creative and clever. Wonderful job, dude!
#1 is funny. #3 is hilarious. I like the "Wait, what?" ones like 3 and 8, though I suppose you can't make them all like that or it would lose something. 12 is great.
I like all the LOTR, Star Wars, and Harry Potter ones.
18 - so sadly true. I like 19 and 20 a lot. 23 is poignant. I can totally picture it.
I'm glad you had so much fun with these! They're great and so much fun to read!
P.S. You still don't eat your drumsticks. :P HA!
I am cracking up at...
4. Fun, happy, love, peace, cool, crap.
Yes, love, peace and fun is cool crap indeed.
Loved it loved it thought it was great.Wait, What?
Hey I am not unknown. Tis me Vavo.
The "Wait, What?"'s had me laughing. So clever.
Is 11 the happy ending to 7? Clever writing exercise. My 6 word story: Thing 2 successfully uses grey cells.
Post a Comment