Cool haiku! I definitely hear your voice in it!
I like your haiku.And I like you even more. School is so much fun.
Hearing you say "rad"Takes me back to the 80s.I was such a dork
I read this on my google reader, which didn't put in the spaces. I couldn't figure out your haiku until I clicked over. Very well done! I love how you didn't make each line a sentence, it's so unique.
Cool haiku! :D I agree with Emily. That's very unique. ;)
Thanks. :D I love comments. I also love how Mommy and Jimmy did it in haiku--way past cool. :EP.S. I still don't eat my drum sticks. :E
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cool haiku! I definitely hear your voice in it!
I like your haiku.
And I like you even more.
School is so much fun.
Hearing you say "rad"
Takes me back to the 80s.
I was such a dork
I read this on my google reader, which didn't put in the spaces. I couldn't figure out your haiku until I clicked over. Very well done! I love how you didn't make each line a sentence, it's so unique.
Cool haiku! :D I agree with Emily. That's very unique. ;)
Thanks. :D I love comments. I also love how Mommy and Jimmy did it in haiku--way past cool. :E
P.S. I still don't eat my drum sticks. :E
Post a Comment