Wednesday, February 15, 2017

FL Studio Remix

I used a program called FL Studio to make a remix of a song from one of my favorite games, Undertale. On my Undertale Amino page, which is basically social media for Undertale nerds, I posted an art contest to draw one of the characters in steampunk form. The winner's art was used in the song. I hope you guys enjoy it!


3 comments:

The Magic Violinist said...

Whoa, that drawing is really good! And your song is super catchy. How long did it take to finish it? Amino sounds like a cool community, sort of like how Tumblr is for me.

Boquinha said...

I like the song! Very upbeat and catchy. I like the clapping sounds. This song makes me tap my feet (which makes things tricky when I'm typing!). :P

I think it's cool you organized an art contest like that - cool use of the winner's drawing. Well done!

Dr. Mark said...

This is a really cool remix. I'm loving hearing what you come up with on FL Studio. It's getting quite good.