Wednesday, November 28, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude - Days 21-28


I am grateful for Realm of The Mad God.

Realm of The Mad God is an online, role play game. In the game you can play with people on the same server. Like if I entered Djin then anybody in Djin would be playing with me. If you want to play click the sword   -]---->


I am grateful for Mommy.

She is really nice. She does activities for everybody and she has a good heart. <3


I am grateful for cheese.

I LOVE cheese. It is SO tasty. My favorite cheese is pepper jack.


I am grateful for MJ's Coffee House.

I am actually writing in MJ's Coffee House right now!!!! It has good food, good shakes, and good spritzers.



Spritzer Recipe 

Ingredients
Club Soda/ Seltzer Water (no flavor)
Syrup (Chocolate, Strawberry, Cherry etc.)

Items 
Glass
Spoon

Make 
Put the Club Soda/ Seltzer Water into the glass.
Put syrup in the drink.
Grab spoon. Mix for 20 seconds.

P.S. I made up this recipe, but I have not tried it yet.


I am grateful for Daddy.
Daddy is the person who gets the money so we can live a happy life. He's really nice, and is very caring.


I am grateful for Christmas.
Christmas is a HAPPY and jolly time.


I am grateful for Halloween.
I like to dress up in our costumes A LOT! 

4 comments:

Boquinha said...

WOW! This one is my favorite one yet, and not just because you listed me (though I do love that!). Thank you so much for the kind words! What fun stuff in this post -- cheese, MJ's, family, holidays, games . . . so so cool. Nice job! I love you!

Dr. Mark said...

Great post! I'm glad you think we have a happy life. You're right--that IS why I get the money. I'm really glad you think Mommy and I are so nice. We think you're pretty great, too.

I am a little disappointed that while Mommy is higher than cheese, I am below cheese and your spritzer recipe. That's OK. I can handle it. ;)

Emily said...

I'm thankful for your mom and dad too. They are terrific people.

Boquinha said...

Aww, that's so nice, Emily. Thanks!