Monday, November 5, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude - Days 1-5

It is November, meaning Thanksgiving very soon. So I am going to do The 30 DAYS OF GRATITUDE!!!

Day 1 - Today I am grateful for Scout, our dog.

She is cute. She likes to play and when she does stuff, we all say, "Awwwww." She likes to snuggle with us and I can tell that she loves us.

Day 2 - Today I am grateful for NaNoWriMo.

 I get to set a word goal and write a book. It's one of my favorite times of year. I like going to write-ins with my friends at the coffee shop.

Day 3 - Today I am grateful for family.

I love my family. They're nice. They help you when you need them. And they're nurturing. We do fun things together. And they hardly ever get angry.

Day 4 - Today I am grateful for Yu-Gi-Oh!

Yu-Gi-Oh! is my favorite game. It's fun, because you can build your strategies and have a different strategy every time. I almost always have a Yu-Gi-Oh! deck on me and I love to play with friends and family. We just started a monthly Yu-Gi-Oh! club and I like that a lot.

Day 5 - Today I am grateful for Dungeons and Dragons. 

 I love role playing games, because you get to role play your characters, go on adventures, and roll dice. I'm in about 6 different D&D groups and they are a lot of fun!

5 comments:

Boquinha said...

I am grateful to hear your thoughts. And I'm so glad we're a family, too. Thank you for sharing these things with us! You are a great kid and I love you! I am grateful for YOU!

Emily said...

This is a great list. I love my family more than anything in the world! I don't love dogs but I think I might love Scout if we met!

Dr. Mark said...

I don't love dogs, either, but Scout is really more of a dog/cat/human hybrid who defies all description. I love that you love NaNoWriMo. It's a really fun way for our family to lead into the holidays. Great list!

The Magic Violinist said...

Nice list! :D It's very similar to mine. ;)

Zelia said...

You are ana awesome boy. I love to read your blog. Great list by the way. I hope to see you soon.