Bwahahaha! I laughed out loud at this one. Thank YOU for introducing me to Bruno Mars. He does have a great voice, fun personality, and is a great songwriter to boot! I love watching him perform. His number at the Grammys this year was PHENOMENAL.
Nice comment. I'll say thanks, as well. Bruno Mars has been a great addition to our musical collection. And yeah, his performance at the Grammys was awesome!
3 comments:
Bwahahaha! I laughed out loud at this one. Thank YOU for introducing me to Bruno Mars. He does have a great voice, fun personality, and is a great songwriter to boot! I love watching him perform. His number at the Grammys this year was PHENOMENAL.
Nice comment. I'll say thanks, as well. Bruno Mars has been a great addition to our musical collection. And yeah, his performance at the Grammys was awesome!
Justin Bieber is apparently very talented, but I wouldn't know. I've never heard one of his songs. But I DO love Bruno Mars. Good call.
Post a Comment