Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Donald Trump's Childhood

LiberalAmerica.org



Donald John Trump was born in 1946 in Queens, New York City.

Trump was very energetic and bright. (I can definitely see that his energy hasn't gone away.) During the summer time, Trump would help his father in his construction business. Trump and his four siblings grew up in a 23 room house! His friends would often call him “Donny,” “The Trumpet” and “Flat Top.” His friends also said that he was a combination of friendly and cocky.

Donald was also considered a troublemaker. He also would never admit to his mistakes.

He was known at a very young age, to say anything that came into his head, which we can see nowadays as well.

He and his friends would bike through the neighborhood, and shout curses at the top of their lungs. One of the neighbors even said that they saw Donald and his friends jump off their bikes, and beat up a kid.

Young Donald was considered a narcissistic, very charismatic, and popular person. He loved proving his superiority over people he considered weaker. People say that young Donald showed lots of signs of being a bully. One time, he gave his music teacher a black eye, because he said they knew nothing about music. Trump pulled hair, taunted children on the playground, and disrupted classrooms, many times. Trump sometimes would go into fits of rage and beat other children.

When he was 12, he and his friends boarded a train, without asking their parents, went down to Manhattan, and bought knives, so they could be like the gang members in "West Side Story." After many more cases like these, his father sent him to the New York Military Academy when he was 13. Even though he was treated poorly for his bad behavior there, he still had rage issues. He once tried to push another student out of a second floor window. Luckily, two other students were passing by, and stopped him.

He graduated from the Wharton School of Finance at the University of Pennsylvania in 1968, with a degree in economics, no surprise there.

Trump once said, that he is the same as his 1st grade self, and has never changed.

I hope you guys enjoyed the post.

5 comments:

The Magic Violinist said...

Seeing as he hasn't exactly changed since he was a kid, his quote at the end makes sense. Looks like military school didn't do much to make him well-behaved. Crazy stories!

Dr. Mark said...

Don't forget that military school is better than military service when it comes to qualifications for leading the entire armed forces. He said so, so it's true. And that picture? Another thing I can't unsee!

But being serious, I really enjoyed your research. It's always interesting to learn about someone's childhood and then see how it shaped them as adults.

MinamotoHierophant said...

I think most of us have a side that never left childhood. What inspired this research? I'm learning about Jacksonian Democracy in History at school right now and I see some parallels to some of our Presidents actions. I always find it interesting to learn about the childhood of famous people, like Alexander Hamilton and Abraham Lincoln.

Siths and Jedis said...

Well, my parents asked me to do the research, but I had a lot of fun with it. I like hearing about famous people's childhood too, Trump's is by far the wildest.

Boquinha said...

Interesting! Thanks for doing this research and for sharing with us. I'm curious where you found some of this - what sources, etc.?

Yeah, he's the kind of person you look at and thinks, "What kind of childhood did you have?" Sometimes I feel bad for him, but mostly I'm astounded at the position he holds given his temperament and lack of experience and his obvious, utter hostility. In a strange way, it makes me realize that I'm way too hard on myself sometimes. Like if this guy can be president (!!!!!), why on earth do I hold myself back in any way from going after things?!?