I am a second degree black belt in Tae Kwan Do.
My favorite book series is Fullmetal Alchemist.
My favorite movie is "Spirited Away"
I participate in NaNoWriMo every year. NaNoWriMo stand for National Novel Writing Month. Every November you write a book.
My favorite video game is Minecraft
My favorite kind of music is EDM (Electronic Dance Music).
My favorite thing to draw is Chibi.
I love taking pictures.
I can't read music yet, but I am a pretty good piano player.
My favorite game to play is Yu-Gi-Oh! which I would rather play than ANYTHING else.
I have very few friends who play Yu-Gi-Oh!
I am in a book club that my dad runs.
I can be a DM (Dungeon Master) when I am playing Dungeons and Dragons.
I am working on a D&D campaign that is a steampunk adventure.
I dress up when I am going to the Renaissance Faire.
When I go trick or treating, I like dressing up more than getting candy.
I have a very cool steampunk outfit. I am working on a jet pack for it.
My favorite TV show is "Adventure Time."
I watch "My Little Pony."
When I was in California for a family reunion, I was watching "My Little Pony" with my cousin, and ALL of the little girls came running up when they heard the theme song. After that, I couldn't hear a blessed thing, because they had commentary . . . lots of commentary.
2 comments:
Ha, I knew all of these! Except for the part about making a jet pack. I bet that'll look really cool. :)
Ohhh, I like posts like these. I think I knew all of these, too! I love that you love to dress up, you know that? I love that you embrace who you are and love what you love, regardless of whether or not anyone else does or doesn't like it. You are unique and all YOU and I think you're wonderful. I love you!
Post a Comment