This is another Silly Story Starter assignment. This is a postcard about a bedroom that is afraid of kids.
. . . . . . . . . .
Hi, Grandma.
It has been a few years since we last saw each other. I barely remember when I was born. Mom always says that I looked just like 4 walls. Anyways, I wanted to talk to you about my . . . fears. Every day this little goblin keeps walking into me. He opens my stomach, climbs into his little sleeping thing, then snores. I am scared of this person. He is so small and looks too cute for my taste. I just want to ask about what to do.
-Roomie
P.S. Right now, I am at the Grand Bedroom.
3 comments:
I love how you personified the room and how the goblin opens your stomach. So clever!
I thought this post was really clever. I like how the little "goblin" was too cute for the room's taste. Very nice.
This was adorable! Super creative. I especially liked the name of the room. :)
Post a Comment