Friday, February 6, 2015

Encyclopedia of Me - C

http://neonvisionent.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Plantilla-Calvin.png
From Neonvisionent.com

Calvin Harris - My favorite musical artist. If you read my blog regularly, then you will know that he is a DJ. Also, I LOVE EDM music. Calvin Harris was the artist that opened me up to EDM music.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/041/e/0/cutie_mark_crusaders_vektor_by_termi92-d4p8ash.png
From kurosakisoarin.deviantart.com

CMC - The Cutie Mark Crusaders. They are 3 ponies in the "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" franchise. They are 3 brave kids going about their lives. They have a quest to find their Cutie Marks. Cutie Marks are the mark they get on their leg when they discover something they are good at.

From Stephanpastis.wordpress.com

Calvin and Hobbes - My favorite comic. Very funny. I recommend this to ALL readers who have a good imagination.

From clipartpanda.com


Comics - I love comics so much. They are a cool way to read, and visualize the story.

From castlewales.com

Castles - One of my dreams is to see a real one. I have visited them many times in different role playing games.

From eaugallecheese.com

Cheese - One of my favorite foods. My favorite kind of cheese is pepper jack.

5 comments:

The Magic Violinist said...

Ha, I predicted a lot of these. ;) Wasn't expecting cheese, though. That's a good one!

Dr. Mark said...

I'm with Kate. I could have guessed a bunch, but I wasn't expecting castles. I did not know that visiting one is one of your dreams. That makes sense, though. I bet Mommy would love to make that trip with you! And cheese? I should have seen that one coming. Nice list.

Boquinha said...

I figured Calvin Harris would be on this list. Did NOT think of cheese (gouda one! :P). We ALL mentioned Calvin & Hobbes- awesome. I love that you want to explore castles - YES, I'm happy to do that with you!! Love reading these and learning more about you. And those ponies are super cute. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Unlike the last letter, I know almost all the things on your C list.

Calvin & Hobbes is a classic. And I like cheese, too. I make a mean quesadilla! I have to admit though that recently I read that a guy from North Korea described all Americans as smelling like cheese because we eat so much of it. It made me self-conscious so I'm trying to cut back on my cheese intake.

Siths and Jedis said...

Don't cut back on cheese. Cheese is a way of life! xD I would love to explore castles with you mommy! Thank you for the comments everyone!