Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Encyclopedia of Me - I

From Villains.Wikia.com

Invader Zim - One of my top 3 favorite shows. You should watch it if you like humor, randomness, or if you just want to laugh.



I Need Your Love - A song by Calvin Harris. This song is SOO cool. I heard it before it started playing on the radio, too!


Invincible - A song by Borgeous. It has really cool vocals and an awesome beat.

From Blog.Initialslate.com

Internet - Very important to my everyday life. Lately, it has been having problems, though.

From Starwars.Wikia.com

IG-88 - A very cool bounty hunter from the Star Wars universe. Although he doesn't get much screen time, I enjoy his back story.

9 comments:

Dr. Mark said...

I wasn't shocked by any of these, but I can't believe I didn't think of many. Invader Zim was a no-brainer, but the rest are things that totally make sense. I know the Calvin Harris song, which is cool, but I'd never heard the other one before. Very good. And IG-88? He really is an underused bounty hunter. Maybe you should write a new story about him.

What can I say? Your post was ingenious, interesting, and insightful. Nice job!

Boquinha said...

Wow! You came up with some really good ones! And thanks to you, I was able to think of the internet as well. I added it to my post when you told me. I can't believe I didn't think of that one! Thanks for sharing these. :)

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't have thought of any of these! I blame it on the fact that I have all girls in my home and sadly, none of them are Star Wars fans. Now I totally want to learn more about Invader Zim.

The Magic Violinist said...

Ah, "Invader Zim!" I should've known you'd pick that. "I Need Your Love" is also a good one for you. :)

Awesome job thinking up "Internet" when no one else did. ;)

Siths and Jedis said...

Thanks for the comments everyone! "Invader Zim" is one of my favorite shows. You should check it out Jimmy!

Emily said...

Oh my gosh, Invader Zim. My boys love that show. Who's the little weird guy? Gir? His pet? One episode he said "I like corn. I do." Just randomly in the middle of nothing that had to do with corn, and I burst out laughing. He's funny.

Boquinha said...

Emily, if you like random, you might like this new cartoon we've recently discovered called "Clarence." UTTERLY random, but we bust up laughing when we watch. So funny!

Siths and Jedis said...

"Clarence" is SOO funny! Gir is my favorite character! I think he is so funny and random! My favorite is bit with Gir is when Zim tells Gir to clean up a mess, and Gir responds with. "I don't wanna! Ok!"

Unknown said...

Totally loved this post eveen if I do not know rhe singers. The only thing I was familiar with was Calvin and Hobbs. You are a god writer. I cannot wait to see the garm Animals game.
Love you
Vavó