Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Three Days In My Life - Wednesday - Friday

For three days I wrote down everything I did. This post is an edited version of what I wrote down.

Wednesday

9:30 AM I wake up
10:00 AM  I read Owly, Catching Fire, and A Tale Dark And Grimm
10:30 AM I walk into Mommy and Daddy's room. But only Mommy is there, I walked in then . . . BAM!! Scout (our dog) jumps on me right as I touch the bed.
11:00 AM  Everyone else joins us. Mommy tells us brain-hurting stories.
11:45 AM  It's breakfast time so I sit down and eat apples and dip.
12:00 PM I get dressed. And then mommy shouts, "WHO EVER FINDS PLEASE IGNORE VERA DIETZ GETS 2 BUCKS!!"
12:03 PM Mommy reminds me to brush my teeth. Whoops!
12:05 PM The chase is on. I look for the book for 2 seconds when I hear, "MAXIM CAN YOU OPEN THE CLINIC!" from downstairs. It's Daddy. The chase is off.
12:20 PM I finish with my bridge book and walk upstairs.
12:35 PM After some more stuff I had to do it's time for MARIO KART WII!!
2:30 PM After I unlock some stuff for Kate and make some AWESOME ghosts it's time to play some Minecraft.
4:25 PM Mommy calls me over to read some stuff with her and Kate. I love family reading.
4:40 PM Going to a Brazilian steakhouse with our best friends.
During the steak, bacon, pork and much more, we do role-playing games with Rich and Brennan.
While we were eating at the steakhouse there were also some funny things. First of all, Kate said, "Fish" to get Brennan's attention. Brennan (who is slightly oblivious) looks at Kate and says, "No thanks." We all bust up laughing except for Brennan who said, "What?" in an innocent voice.
10:10 PM We do daily gratitudes and hopes and give hugs and kisses.
10:15 PM  Going up to bed. But first we have to light jack-lanterns for the last time. They are starting to smell bad.
10:25 PM Going to the shower.
11:21 PM After reading it's time for bed.

Thursday

6:10 AM  I have a bad dream and go into Mommy and Daddy's room.
8:30 AM Woken up by daddy. I was supposed to go to Tae Kwon Do but I am too tired.
12:10 Wake up
12:05 Looks like it's too late for breakfast, but I don't mind. I dislike breakfast anyways.
12:45 I get dressed because I have to go to Run, Jump, Play in 20 minutes. It is an activity where we play active games like freeze tag and capture the flag.
12:45 I play the iPod game Plague, Inc.
1:10  My dad and I are going to the Johnsons' to carpool to Run, Jump, Play.
1:05 Arrive at Johnsons' to take their car (that sounded bad).
1:18 We ride in the Johnsons' car and do role-playing games while we ride.
1:49 We arrive.
3:15 We leave.
3:52 We are at the Johnsons' to take our own car home.
4:00 Leaving
4:05 HOME!!
5:45 Going trick-or-treating with the Johnsons
12:25 After going trick-or-treating we went to Johnsons' and now we are home
12:45 Going to the shower.
1:26 AM Going to bed after reading.

Friday

7:27 AM BAD DREAM!!!!! I go to Mommy and Daddy's room to sleep.
10:40 AM Wake up
10:42 AM I start writing my book.
11:00 AM Scout greets me but she licks Kate's hand like an ice cream cone.
11:05 AM I have a cupcake for breakfast.
11:20 AM Done with breakfast.
11:21 AM Back to writing.
11:55 AM Done writing.
12:00 PM Daddy is home.
12:40 PM After a lot of writing (again) I get dressed.
2:45 PM After reading and Yu-Gi-Oh! dueling with myself I watch Netflix.
3:10 PM To the park with Johnsons
4:30 PM Back home
4:33 PM More Netflix
5:00 PM We go to a trunk-or-treat activity with friends. A funny thing happened. I dressed up as Starkiller and a little kid named Matty, who is 6 years old, was dressed as Darth Vader. I say, "In the game I play Darth Vader is this guy's master" and he replies, "Darth Vader doesn't have 2 light sabers!" Starkiller has two light sabers.
6:00 PM We go to a restaurant.
8:00 PM Write-in    
12:00 AM  HOME
1:03 AM  After showering it is time to read.
1:21 AM  Bed

10 comments:

Boquinha said...

I like hearing your thoughts and stories as well as your perspectives on the day. I also like to hear what you're reading. Thanks for the fun post!

The Magic Violinist said...

I loved the "The chase is on . . . the chase is off" part. ;) Nice job keeping it brief!

Boquinha said...

I like that, too!

And, hey, are you calling me verbose?!?

The Magic Violinist said...

Did I say verbosity is a bad thing?

Boquinha said...

No.

Boquinha said...

See? I can be brief! :P

Dr. Mark said...

Great post! I'm glad I got a preview last night. I think your sense of humor is awesome and I love seeing how you view the day. I remember when we got to Run, Jump, Play and you shouted, "Wait! What time is it?" I knew exactly what you were doing. Very precise, too.

So am I verbose since my comment is the longest? Maybe.

Unknown said...

i love your posts. They make me smile Ilove you.
Vavó

Rich said...

Great post, (Quite late) but know i have time, with holidays coming up,ill be trying to comment on here and post on my blog more.

Rich said...

Oh, and do you happen to know were you can sub to your blog? I cant find it.