Monday, November 4, 2013

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 4

Today I am grateful for Kate. Kate is my sister. I love her because she is funny, plays with me (once in a blue moon), she gets excited when I get home from things, she is nice, etc. I do things for her and she does things for me, like the other day I was playing Mario Kart and I unlocked something for her. I don't expect anything back but come on (just kidding).



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhAU-c92zPbfomRBtctdOzeTuItVYIx8Z0zAUlXBONEvPIzc3A_5mU1oSCzhuuohSkeaIrdBwT9n23MuQs1w8rlHjsIpiZ9Zve6wntqKB064uOVjTC6BtStmbcKe59qjkC1NuA6bv34qJsn/s1600/DSCN0434.JPG





4 comments:

Dr. Mark said...

I love that you two are such great friends. I'm glad that your definition of a "blue moon" is a lot, because she does play with you a lot. ;)

Boquinha said...

And hey, didn't she JUST buy you a Kit-Kat just because? That's super sweet. I love this post. You two really are great friends and I love that. And I love you!

The Magic Violinist said...

Once in a blue moon, eh? ;)

Aww, thanks! :) I love you!

Anonymous said...

Right, once a blue moon I think what an awesome family you have.