Monday, August 19, 2013

Games

For a while now I have been making games. I really want to be a game maker when I grow up! But before I do. . . I have been making games A LOT!!!

-List of Games I've made this year-

7 Masters (Card Game/Board Game/Strategy) Simple. Based on 7 Elders (Online Card Game) Click Here
Fantasy Battle (Card Game/Shop Card Game/Strategy) Normal Difficulty
Pipes (Card Game/Board Game/Strategy) Simple
Zones (Card Game/Board Game/Strategy) Expert Difficulty
Disaster (Card Game/Luck Game) Simple
Scrolls (Card Game/Board Game/Strategy) Normal Difficulty
Wizard Fights (Card Game/Luck Game) Expert Difficulty
Traitor (Card Game/Strategy) Normal Difficulty
Cops (Card Game/Strategy) Normal Difficulty
Battle Tribes (Card Game/Strategy) Expert Difficulty
Dice King (Dice Game/Strategy) Simple



If you want to learn any of these games and you live close. . . CONTACT ME!!





Traitor In Play

Pipes In Play

Dice King In Play Action Dice Roll Photo
   

6 comments:

Boquinha said...

Wow! 11 games so far this year?!? That's more than one a month! I love how they're all different types and levels! Nice work! I'm impressed. :)

Dr. Mark said...

I think your games are really interesting. It's fun to get to try them out and see how you change your style from time to time. Awesome work!

The Magic Violinist said...

Ooh, "Pipes" looks interesting! :D Sort of like "Carcassonne."

Rich said...

Yea. Pipes looks awesome, I like your posts, I wish you would do them more often :D :P

Siths and Jedis said...

Thanks all of you for the comments. :) I will teach everyone Pipes someday. Hopefully you want to learn more games.

P.S. I and writing a blog post tomorrow!

Siths and Jedis said...

Oops I mean I am writing a blog post tomorrow.