Friday, March 22, 2013

Journal Entry #2

Last week was one of the BEST weeks EVER!!
 
Wednesday-

Our friends arrived and we did 20 Things Club. (Which is a homeshcool activity.)  
Thursday- I went to Tae Kwan Do in the morning. My friends watched. Then we did Yu-Gi-Oh! Club and then went out for pizza because it was Pi Day.
Friday- We played ALL day. Then we went to Hershey's Chocolate World. We went with friends. Then at night we went out for Vietnamese food.
Saturday- It was our friend's birthday. For his birthday we went out for Japanese.
Sunday- Saint Patrick's Day. We did Dungeons and Dragons.
Monday- We played all day. Then at night our friends and I played a video game until 1am. (Kate couldn't play that late, because she had to volunteer at the library the next day.)

Tuesday- We did video games, a thing called Kate's Talk Show, and Yu-Gi-Oh! They had to leave. ;(



P.S. Their names are Rich and Brennan. Rich is older, Brennan is younger.

6 comments:

Emily said...

That sounds like a pretty great week! I've never had Vietnamese food, is it good?

Rich said...

Its awesome, yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, and we had so much fun, you know what? I had so much fun i thought we we're there for at least 2 weeks... (I wish)

Siths and Jedis said...

Yup, Vietnamese food is GOOD!

Dr. Mark said...

It's fun to see the week through your eyes. I guess no matter who's describing it, we always have great food!

Boquinha said...

Awesome. I love to hear your journal posts. It's fun to hear your thoughts on what we do!

Dave Johnson said...

PHO RULES!!!

We had so much fun that week! Can't wait to live there so you guys can play all the time.