This is what I did:
I woke up and went into Mommy's bed and waited for breakfast in bed. Then after what felt like
After that we went downstairs. I played video games with my sister for a couple of hours.
We went to Sweet Sensations Café for lunch.
When we got home some of my friends came over gave me a pizza and a bottle of root beer and sang to me. I also got nice phone calls from friends and got to Skype with my friends in New Hampshire.
I played more video games after they came and then we opened presents. I got a Rubik's Cube from my sister, my own room from my mom and dad, and a synthesizer from my grandma in Massachusetts.
Then we ate dinner. We had pizza (that my dad made), beanie-weenies (also homemade), and root beer (not homemade).
I played on my synthesizer for a while and then I talked to my grandma and grandpa in California on the webcam. I played synthesizer for them and then went to bed.
The only two things I didn't like about my birthday was: Grandma and grandpa's present didn't come yet, which was weird because her gifts are always here on time, but that's OK because it extended the fun; and (the worst) my sister and my mom got sick. :'(
The next day the present came. It was an awesome Heroica Waldurk Forest Lego set. I wanted to build it. I started to build it.
When it was lunch I figured out that I was sick. :'(
After lunch, I finished the Lego set and then I rested on the couch and played video games. I fell asleep and when I woke up it was 6:00. I watched "The Incredibles." It was dinner time. I wasn't hungry so I went back to bed. When I woke up it was 8:00. I had a snack then I wanted to play Heroica but I was sick. Later I played Heroica with my dad then went to bed. :E
P.S. I still don't eat my drum sticks.
8 comments:
What a great post! It's fun to hear about your birthday from your perspective. I could tell you were having a GREAT day even though Thing 1 and I were sick. :( I'm glad it was so great for you. I love you!!
Happy late birthday!
I'm so sorry everybody got sick.
That is so fun that you got your own room. But I have a question: Your mom interviewed you and you said your favorite room in the house was "our room". Was this before you got your own new room? And do you miss sharing with your sister, or do you like it?
Hi Max,
Sounds like you had a great day (as you should). I am trying to figure out what room you got for your bedroom.
I'll have to come down and see it (soon I hope)
Awesome! Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Happy Birthday!
Sounds like a really fun day. I'm glad the 'sick bugs' had the decency to wait until the day after your bday to settle in. I see a great colaberation in your future: your sister will write the play and you will provide the music! Remember you heard it here first.
Nice post. I wish I had been there for your birthday. It sound like you had a good time. You are a great boy. I hope you all feel better soon so you can have your party.
I love your blog and you.
Thank you everybody for the comments. I don't have my room yet (just like how I don't eat my drumsticks). I'm not sick, and neither is my sister or my mom. My birthday was fun, and I love the comments. :E
Sounds like a fun birthday. I loved my Legos when I was a kid, and now they've made them even cooler! I bought some Legos that were marketed towards girls for my daughters, but they didn't get into them.
Post a Comment