Friday, January 20, 2012

Encyclopedia of Me - P



piano

I love pianos and I am good at playing them, too. It is my favorite instrument, and can make beautiful music.







pineapple

I love pineapples on pizza and plain.







pizza

Pizza is my favorite food.






pencils

I love art and I use pencils to draw.





paper

Again, I love art and I draw on paper.





Pokémon

Pokémon is one of my favorite games. I play the trading card game and the DS game.

9 comments:

The Magic Violinist said...

Totally rad post! ;)

Boquinha said...

I love to hear and watch you play the piano. You really get into it and I think that's pretty neat. I did not know that you like pineapple on pizza. I like the picture of the pencil - those are the pencils Vavô always used. Fun post!

Vivian said...

I love pineapple, too. It is one of the few fruits that I like fresh, dried, canned or cooked. Not many fruits (can't think of any right now) are delicious in any form.

Siths and Jedis said...

I love the comments. I agree with you grandma, pineapples are good in any form. The Magic Violinist, I love how you said rad. Mommy I didn't know that you didn't know that I like pineapple on pizza.

Dr. Mark said...

I knew you liked pineapple on pizza. Why don't we get it more? Hmmm. I love your unique "sound" on the synthesizer. Keep up the hard work.

Emily said...

I also love playing the piano and pineapple. But fresh pineapple is my very favorite. I hope some day to go to Hawaii and eat one straight out of the ground!

Siths and Jedis said...

Thank you, everybody for the comments. Daddy I love pineapple on pizza, but I don't know why I don't order it much and thanks for the comment about the synthesizer.

WHAT! YOU DON'T LIKE ALL KINDS OF PINEAPPLE? YOU LIKE FRESH THE BEST?! I am outraged. ;)

P.S. I still don't eat my drumsticks. :E

Emily Madsen said...

Great pictures! I loved the one of the piano, it was really pretty! :D

Anonymous said...

The best dessert I know how to make is with pineapple, brown sugar and pistachio ice cream. If your family ever comes to visit NM, I will make it for you guys!