I was tagged by sushiandpizza!
What is your favorite fall month?
October and November. I like October because, it has pretty good weather and I get to trick or treat! I like November because of NaNoWriMo!Do you have any fall traditions?
Our family goes to the beach every September. We like to go then because, it isn't as busy. NaNoWriMo is another tradition, I do it every November.What music do you like to listen to in fall?
I don't really have music I listen to for different seasons, but now, whenever I think of fall, I am going to think about all of the Undertale music I have been listening to! Undertale has quickly become one of my favorite video games! The music is amazing in it!
What is your favorite fall outfit?
Easy one! I love wearing a geeky t-shirt, a flannel, black jeans, a slouch beanie, and Converse!What is your favorite fall scent?
Hmm, that's a tricky one. I don't really have scents associated to fall. Pumpkin cookies I guess.What books get you in the mood for fall?
I love reading Lio and Dying to Meet You. Lio, isn't really a fall book, but it kind of reminds me of Halloween, because of all the monsters in it. Dying to Meet You, isn't a fall book either, but it has a ghost in it, so I guess it's yet another Halloween read.Do you enjoy fall weather?
I love it, perfect weather for me is high 50s and low 60s.What is your favorite fall food?
I am always up for pizza, but my favorite food in the fall would have to be chili.Apple pie or pumpkin pie?
I am not a huge pie fan, but once in a while I enjoy chocolate or pumpkin pie, so I guess pumpkin.Hot chocolate or warm apple cider?
I like both, but I probably enjoy warm apple cider more. Although, my favorite way to drink cider is cold with seltzer in it.Do you like pumpkin spice lattes?
I do enjoy one once in a while. I can't do too much caffeine though.Tea or coffee?
Tea, I like iced coffee, but don't really like it warm.Do you like candy corn?
I hate candy corn! It's terrible!What is your favorite past Halloween costume?
My Starkiller costume was pretty awesome! My dad worked insanely hard on it!Who/what did you dress as for Halloween last year?
Riza Hawkeye, from Fullmetal Alchemist. It was pretty cool. I gender-bent.How do you plan to spend this Halloween?
It's gone! Gone I tell you! Gone! I went trick or treating with my friends, we went as a "Gravity Falls" group costume, it was really fun.What is your favorite Halloween candy?
Twix and Snickers.Do you enjoy carving jack-o’-lanterns?
Not as much as I used to. It was pretty fun a couple of years ago though.Do you like to visit creepy graveyards?
Nah. I don't really like creepy things.Cats or bats?
I don't know, I like them both. Bats maybe a little more.What is your favorite scary movie?
I don't like scary things, so nothing.Halloween or Thanksgiving?
Halloween. I like dressing up. I don't really like Thanksgiving food that much. I really love cosplay though. I always do something from my most recent obsession.What is your least favorite thing about fall?
When the next door neighbors start going to school. I like school, but I also like playing with the neighbors. XDWhat is the best thing about your town during fall?
The leaves changing I guess. Some of the trees look like they are on fire.What is your favorite fall memory?
My first NaNoWriMo. I made this crappy little book, but I was so happy writing it and when it came in the mail.What is one thing you’d like to try during fall, but haven’t?
In one sentence, why do you love fall?
I love fall because, of the weather and clothing!
-------------------------
This was fun! I tag Shea Kaiba. I also tag anyone who would like to do this tag in the comments (if you don't have a blog).

5 comments:
This was so much fun to read! (Um, but pssst, you didn't change my answer under the Pumpkin Spice Latte question). I laughed out loud at the favorite fall memory answer:
"I made this crappy little book, but I was so happy writing it and when it came in the mail."
:P
I love these memes! Thanks for sharing this!! Also? That group picture of you guys? Seriously awesome.
Thanks for the tag SithsandJedis! This is my first tag so here it goes!
What is your favorite fall month?
October because up north the leaves are like jewels and because of Halloween.
Do you have any fall traditions?
Kind of; my mom’s birthday is in October and my sister’s is in November and we always make homemade chocolate cake for birthdays. When we lived up north we always went to my great uncle’s for Thanksgiving.
What music do you like to listen to in fall?
I don't really have music I listen to for different seasons. The music I have listened to and discovered this fall has been the music of Hamilton, Lin-Manuel Miranda’s musical masterpiece. It has inspired me to write some of my own raps. ;)
What is your favorite fall outfit?
I wish I could wear it actually in fall, but my classic fall outfit is a comfortable sweater, jeans, and sneakers.
What is your favorite fall scent?
Nutmeg and apple cider.
What books get you in the mood for fall?
Hm, I haven’t done much reading as of late but I have been reading the Mortal Instruments series this fall.
Do you enjoy fall weather?
Totally. I live where it is always hot so I especially miss walking out in the morning and getting an invigorating breath of cool, crisp fall air.
What is your favorite fall food?
Probably savory soups, like Jacque Pepin’s Onion Soup.
Apple pie or pumpkin pie?
I love pie whenever I can get it but I have to say apple.
Hot chocolate or warm apple cider?
Definitely warm apple cider. Hot chocolate seems like a winter drink and apples scream fall to me.
Do you like pumpkin spice lattes?
This is going to sound ludicrous, but I don’t think I’ve ever had a pumpkin spice latte. I do like coffee and chai so I think I might like them.
Tea or coffee?
Tea, without a doubt. For all you tea snobs out there, my fall tea recommendation is Constant Comment.
Do you like candy corn?
Meh, not the best candy ever but I’ll still eat them.
What is your favorite past Halloween costume?
Hm, I don’t think I could pick just one, but for my first Halloween I was a pumpkin.
Who/what did you dress as for Halloween last year?
I’m a bit of an otaku, so this will sound weird to normal people. I was an ancient Atlantian under the power of the Seal of Orichalcos based off of Yu-Gi-Oh Season 5.
How do you plan to spend this Halloween?
Um, trick-o-treating of course! I went as Alexander Hamilton as portrayed by Lin-Manuel Miranda. #bethepopcorn
What is your favorite Halloween candy?
Heath bars and Twix.
Do you enjoy carving jack-o’-lanterns?
Well, it has been 2 years since I carved a jack-o-lantern. I do like to roast the pumpkin seeds for snacks though.
Do you like to visit creepy graveyards?
I don’t see graveyards as creepy. I think they are places of serenity with the mortal bodies of our fellow humans. I think graveyards should be treated with respect instead of “creepy”.
Cats or bats?
Probably cats because of the Warriors series.
What is your favorite scary movie?
I don't watch scary movies. I get enough of an adrenaline rush during testing season!
Halloween or Thanksgiving?
Halloween, who doesn’t like cosplaying for candy?!
What is your least favorite thing about fall?
The fact that it doesn’t really exist where I live now.
What is the best thing about your town during fall?
The Halloween parade?
What is your favorite fall memory?
Going to my great uncle’s house and eating pie (it is usually one of the few times of the year I can get it), playing with model trains in the basement, and eating cold turkey sandwiches with birch beer while watching Mythbusters.
What is one thing you’d like to try during fall, but haven’t?
Nothing until I did this tag. Now a want to try a pumpkin spice latte!
In one sentence, why do you love fall?
I love fall because of the cool weather, colourful leaves, good food, family, and friends.
I tag KeelHaul Kovers!
Mm, bubbly cider is really good. But brr, high fifties?! I'd much rather have high sixties, sun, maybe a slight breeze. Wouldn't it be cool to be able to control the weather?
Nice post. I would love to see your costume. Send it to me on Gmail!
Post a Comment