Thursday, September 1, 2016

Team Fortress 2

Lately, I have been playing a game called TF2 or Team Fortress 2. In the game, teams of 6 battle it out to complete different objectives.
There are 9 characters in the game, sorted into 3 roles. Offense, Defense, and Support. My favorite role is support, because I love being behind the battle, making sure our team can win. My favorite character the play is the Spy, he can turn invisible, disguise, and has a 1 hit kill knife, if you hit them in the back. The game is free to play, and really fun, so I suggest you try it! Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

Dr. Mark said...

Having seen you play it a bit, I know it gets pretty intense. This is a good description of the game, at least what I've seen of it.

Boquinha said...

Cool! Have you tried all three roles?

Siths and Jedis said...

I have played every single character, some more than others. I have he most hours in Spy, Sniper, Medic, and Pyro.

Boquinha said...

Oooh. Pyro sounds fun.

MinamotoHierophant said...

The game sounds cool! Is it an app, controller, or PC game? Also, are the weapons mostly old school (bows, swords, knives, ect.) or modern (guns)?
I think of the 4 roles mentioned above, Sniper sounds the most interesting.

Siths and Jedis said...

It is modern. It is free on PC. Just a heads up, it is really violent.