Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The Top 8 Worst Things About This Blizzard

A blizzard recently hit us. We have 30 inches of snow over here. Here are the top 8 worst things about this blizzard.

1. It's VERY cold.
2. It is super high, up to your waist.
3. We can't really drive anywhere.
4. It's cold. Oh wait, I mentioned that.
5. People we know have gotten hurt because of the ice.
6. During the blizzard, I have been sick.
7. Playing in the snow gets you super wet.
8. It's SUPER cold.

Well, there you have it.

3 comments:

Boquinha said...

Ha! Not a fan of the cold? Me either. I'm sorry you and Kate have been sick for the past week. That stinks. This is a good list. Are there any good things about the blizzard? I think it was kind of exciting to see something historic like this!

Dr. Mark said...

So, I'm guessing the cold is a problem for you? And everything is worse when you're sick. With that much snow it will probably be sticking around for a while, so there is still some time to enjoy.

The Magic Violinist said...

I agree with you about the cold! Also I hate when plans are cancelled/postponed because of how bad the roads are. :P So frustrating.