Saturday, April 5, 2014

My Evolution Through Lego Movies!

I make A LOT of Lego movies. I used to make movies where you couldn't understand what is going on, and now I make really cool ones. Here are (some) of my Lego movies. Some of the larger ones had to be uploaded in parts.

This is my first (I've learned a lot since this one)
 




Just a little bit better
 


This is where it starts getting REALLY good  
 

Continued from the last one 


This is one of my best


Continued from the last one
 



Part 3


And part 4



My Best



Continued from the last one


It keeps going
 

By the way, I have A LOT more Base 99. If you want to see more leave a comment. Also I have the second part of Starkiller if you want to see that too.

2 comments:

Boquinha said...

I like the Base 99 Dance.

The sound effects are awesome.

Spaceshot and Boing are some of my favorites.

"Hey, do you have a parking permit to park here?"

"No, but it's okay, because I'm in love!" -Barry Goldberg

Hey, maybe you could use your Legos to make Goldberg movies! Bev would be HILARIOUS!!

Nice Darth Vader voice!

I like the D&D one. Random guy, the sound effects (I like when the bar shows up magically), the motorcycle, the jokes, the conversations - funny!

Plus the Where's Waldo aspect is pretty clever! A game within a video!

I'm really impressed. I'd have no idea how to make one of those! It's always impressive to me to hear the sound effects that have multiple people talking at once - wow!

Siths and Jedis said...

Thanks! The Goldberg Lego moves sound hard to do! :P When I make Lego movies I love doing the sound effects! It's my favorite part!