Thursday, April 19, 2012

Encyclopedia of Me - R










Rave Master: This is a graphic novel series, and they are my favorite books.

Rita's: Italian ice is tasty and I like free Rita's day on the first day of spring.

Role-playing games: I like to play games like Dungeons and Dragons. I also like to make my own RPGs.

Rock music: I like rock music, especially Europe.

Roc: This is a giant bird-like creature that appears in the fantasy world. I like fantastic creatures.

Raptors: I really like birds of prey. My favorite is the bald eagle and my favorite stuffed animal, Zip, is a bald eagle.

9 comments:

Boquinha said...

Wow, what a great post! I love how it captures so much about your personality and hobbies and likes. I really enjoyed reading what you came up with for "R!"

Dr. Mark said...

Good job again! I have a lot of fun working on these posts with you and love to see how you see yourself.

Emily said...

I've never played a role playing game! My brother loved eagles growing up, and always said he would have one as a pet when he grew up. He doesn't, but they are so cool to watch.

Siths and Jedis said...

YOU'VE NEVER PLAYED AN RPG!!!!! Anyway, thanks for the comments. :E


P.S. I loved working with you, too, Daddy. :E

Vivian said...

I have actually had an Italian ice from Rita's. I agree: it was tasty!

Zelia said...

Maxim, great post. I also love birds. One of my favorite birds is a cardinal. My favorite lemonade is Del's. I think it is your Mom's too. I did not know the story of the blimp.I am a teacher and now you are teaching me.
I cant wait to see you.

Julia M. said...

Awesome post!:) Also cheack my blog I tagged you. :D

Anonymous said...

I've never played an RPG either. And speaking of R's, I've never, ever won a game of Risk.

Siths and Jedis said...

That's OK. I have never won at Risk either. :E